March and April 2020
Rockford, IL- This information-rich course introduces you to the concepts and practices that will help you spend your retirement comfortably and in control of your finances. Baby Boomer Retirement Secrets will show you a conservative approach to wise money management.
Our goal is that you will learn to maximize your income from your investments, Social Security, and retirement plans. This course will show you how to help protect your hard-earned assets from erosion due to inflation and the possible cost of long-term health care. Your registration fee includes a jam packed course textbook which will help you to follow along with the classroom presentation.
- 7 Retirement Strategies Designed To Help You Worry Less And Retire Happy Even If You Don’t
Think You’re Ready.
- How To Not Just Maximize But Optimize Your Social Security Benefits. What’s The Difference?
- How To Increase Your Cash Flow Without Touching Your Savings Or Investments – Tax FREE!
- How To Enjoy A Hybrid Retirement That Benefits Your Brain As Much As Your Finances!
- Discover The One Must-Have Part Of A Good Retirement Plan That Most Retirees Are Missing
And How To Fix It.
- Discover How The NEW SECURE Retirement Act Signed Into Law on Dec. 20th 2019 Just
Potentially Robbed Your Children Of Hundreds of Thousands Of Tax Deferred Dollars, And
What You Can Do To Fix It!
Date: Tuesday, March 24th and Tuesday, March 31st
Wednesday, April 7th and Wednesday, April 8th
Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Location: Rock Valley College
Physical Education Center - Room 0110
3301 N Mulford Rd
Rockford, Illinois 61114
Course Section: FIN-802-RV Don't Worry, Retire Happy! 3/24/2020 and 3/31/2020
FIN-802-RV2 Don't Worry, Retire Happy! 4/1/2020 and 4/8/2020
Register Today while seating lasts.
Follow on screen guidance after you click the link above to register for the class.